Sunday, November 11, 2018

Work is coming to an end!~(almost 3 years here)

Hello everyone! Can't believe my last post was in January 2018, and now it is already so close to the end of the year. I must have been hibernating for the past many months.

Compared to 2017, i must say that i really didn't achieve much this year except to go to work and coming home. And visiting my beloved family PLUS spending more time with my in laws! Oyes, and i went to London in June!! Had loads and loads of fun there and can i just say i want to just migrate there. Haha. i lovee travelling so much!😀 OK this is not too bad isn't it?

Image may contain: Lee Mei Fung and Daniel Foo, people smiling, people standing, sky, grass, tree and outdoor
Kensington Palace. It's beautifOO!
Image may contain: Lee Mei Fung, smiling, standing, mountain, sky, outdoor, nature and water
Image may contain: Lee Mei Fung, smiling, standing, mountain, sky, outdoor, nature and water
Image may contain: Lee Mei Fung, smiling, standing, mountain, sky, outdoor, nature and water
Isle of Skye, Scotland!

Image may contain: cloud, sky, bridge and outdoor
Image may contain: bridge, sky, cloud, outdoor and water
Tower bridge!

Image may contain: Lee Mei Fung, smiling, sitting, table and food
me and HUGE fish and chips! :)

WORK
This year, my really really good friend at work resigned in July, and it was a stressful period for me as i try my best to learn as much as possible from her, to be good enough to teach my new colleague. Since there was no culture of a direct handover to the next person at my workplace, it means that i have to be more conscientious on learning her part of the work, in case there was a gap in the transferring of knowledge.

Braced myself up and prayed hard daily, for God to give me the wisdom and confidence to be able to overcome this. I was really scared and fearful deep inside, but He never fails to comfort me and give me the strength to carry on, each day. This is on top of the fact that i really missed the times both of us had together terribly, but we both know that life has to move on. As long as we are in each other's heart, it will be okay. LOL i am so emotional and dramatic sometimes! haha!

Thankfully this transition period is almost over, as the new colleague settled down well. Thank you Jesus, for walking this challenging path with me together, and thank you Pei, Dan, my sis, my mother in law, my family, for so much encouragement given to me in this difficult period of mine. :)

I couldn't have done it on my own, with all my fears. I am so glad it is almost over!!!

However, just when i thought everything is going to a zen mode, and life will be smooth since it is November, and the students and teachers will be going on holidays soon, something happened. And now, work is getting a bit rough again..argh!! sigh i am really not good at handling criticism, i am so freaking affected!!! NOT PROUD OF THAT. hahaha. I got to learn to take the criticism positively man, it is okay everyone has weaknesses, just improve on it. Jiayou MF!!

Work is indeed a challenge i faced on a daily basis. (i will tell you why one day, if you follow my blog long enough haha!) I am sooo grateful though, that i have been in employment for close to 3 years.

If God is with me, and my eyes are set on Him, i have got nothing to fear. :)

Image result for God is good
Haha on a positive note, i have decided to leave soon! I hope nobody at work reads my blog, cos i am going to write it here openly. I have decided to enroll myself in SOT 2019, so i am most probably going to tender soon. :) I can't wait for the day, when i am free to soak myself fully in His words, in His presence, and experience the breakthroughs He has for me. I am very excited!!

Have many plans i want to do during the 7 months of full-time studies. Shall blog it down one day.

For now, i am just counting down to Dec 18 Bonus, and may it be the best bonus amount ever!!

Hang in there for next week everyone!! :)

Image result for he who is in you is greater

P.S: I have an idea!! :) Since the end is nearing, and i want to try to improve my non-existent writing skills, i am going to start a #80daysblogging challenge!! Tune in to this lamebowl(cos i am lame and likes rainbow) blog daily if you are bored of working life and likes reading about boring people's life to release stress!! Adios! :)


Image result for challenge accepted





No comments: