Thursday, January 23, 2020

Baby Niece 30days birthday! :) *31 Dec 2019*

Spending the last day with precious family, happy to see my sister happy and cheerful today!! I love my sister ❤️ 🙂
The past one month had been heartbreaking to watch, to see my sister having to deal with the pain from c sec, the woes of breast feeding, the lack of sleep, the overwhelming responsibility that comes with a kid, giving up all her favorite hobby(mahjong) and also her favorite snacks... all for baby Kaylee. There is just so much sacrifice a mother had to make.
However, through this, also saw the great strength and perseverance that she possessed, never giving up attitude on pumping milk every 3 hours meticulously (omg I cannot), and how much a great help brother in law is. Thank God.
Indeed, agree that A delay of your plan is God’s protection. I must admit I am definitely nowhere ready for this a year ago, and maybe even now. His timing is really the best timing.(though He has been slowly changing my thinking over the year) ..
Hehe just so glad to spend time together today, and see you recovered finally from your wound, and hope to be able to do more next year with you, lil sister !! ❤️
How can I forgot my lovely parents who are always there for the baby and helping out my sister so much the past one month!! 🙏 thank God for parents, we are always a little child in their eyes. ) so glad they are finally proud grandparents! ❤️ #weloveyoumamapapa #hehe





No comments: