Thursday, January 23, 2020

Lunch with SOT friend/Ex colleague!! :)



HoHoHo~ So i finished serving my one month notice on 15 January 2020. Thank you to the supervisors and colleagues for giving us a hearty farewell, even though the time spent there wasn't long. Felt loved and appreciated, and left with a good note, knowing that He has better plans for me.

Immediately after leaving, went to job interviews, and by His grace, will be starting work next week. 

Really want to thank God for His faithfulness, and His promise, because He gave me a job which i was praying for. Pray that all will be good, will do my best at work, and at the same time will
have more time for my family.

Took time to meet out some friends whom i have not met for ages. Met my SOT friend yesterday, and we have a great time of sharing and edifying, praying for one another.
Met my good friend in SST today, and once again, enjoyed ourselves catching up and updating each other about life. 

Very encouraged when she told me, i can really write, (because am always writing grandmother stories on my FB, sorry friends).... and she say that since i like writing so much, maybe can write a book next time.

That is actually my dream one day. :) 

Looking back, this blog has existed since 10+ years ago with 628 posts? And i have been writing, though not with discipline oops. Though each time i write an entry, feel a sense of accomplishment.

Maybe i need to write 10000 post, like they say, practice makes perfect, and one day the dream may  come true. haha. 

Thank you to my friends who has been reading the blogs faithfully and letting me know, i am really thankful to the readers and feedback! :)

The tone of the blog has changed drastically from school days, used to be very hyper in the writings but has turned more mature since haha

Ok enough writing today, some pics with my good friend! :) 



Wishing you a Happy Chinese New Year with lots of blessings and good health!! Huat ah!!

Image result for happy cny

No comments: