Saturday, June 11, 2011

story of my life + THE transformation. *with more pictures*

LOL! the reason for my no updates on blog is, cos i have been going out every single day the past 7 days!!...lib outings, sec sch outings, uniform outings, and yesterday to visit dorcas in hospital, then to manping house to chat. LOL WAY SUPER FUN. :P..LOL yes, it is abit kua zhang..but i am feeling super high...and happy that i can even survive on 6hours or less sleep!! :)...haha that's like a great improvement from the 15hours sleep i used to desire.

everyday should be a happy, fuifilled day, appreciating all the friends and family in life! =)...that's something i realise we can control and try to achieve. for now at least.

recent creations! :)


signed by "chairman of flock society"

shi hui!!...:)

laminated and ready to give my 3 best friends, margaret, dorcas and man ping!.. (shi hui one was given to her on her birthday) =D thanks ALOT ALOT friends for being there for me when i was lonely in singapore without my bf by my side. really appreciate you 4! =)

hmm shall blog about..my pri school to now transformation..! :)

I used to be a really quiet shy good nice friendly angelic girl!..one of the few angelic things i did was to help iron all my siblings uniform, every morning before school...because i like to reach school one hour before it starts, thus wanted to get out house early together with sis and bro.

also I always v guai and listen to what my mummy says, and not go to outings like good friend's bday parties in primary 5. and primary 6. (thus often will be bu shuang by good friends, cos i don't go out alot with them).. also, i can sit on the benches during sport days..for 4 to 5 hours straight..without moving or making a sound. okay HAHA it was really funny...cos my sisters and brothers, in contrast, all have the hyperactive genes, and is always running around in school, jumping and very noisy!!

there was one incident i clearly remember, which happened in m'sia,where my sis and 2 brothers were v upset with parents not giving us money to buy one packet of soya bean. So, while squatting on the floor outside the bank waiting for parents, they were complaining and talking about how in the future they will not give them money... >< HAHA! i dunno i was mature, or naturally angelic, i felt quite sad, like oNOoOOOOO why they like that!!...if they really think this way our parents vv ke lian nxt time!..i think i was 7 years old then.

heh ya haha i think i was a passive girl, and my primary school friends later in life told me they thought i was an introvert! ... hehe.. okay i think i was one then..however, i know in my K1, report card,it wrote that i was a "cheerful, humorous" girl. SO, maybe i have some hidden lame genes already planted then, but has not developed to its full potential! ..=P


us! :) my hyperactive siblings and quiet me. =)


look at me!! i look so ke lian..like a maid in contrast to my princess sister..!!>.<....

hehe but when i went to secondary school, things began to change ...SLOWLY but surely.. cos i was still wearing those idiotic specs.


me and my idiotic spec. and short hair. =Pp

maybe it was because my sec school is an all girls school, so it is supremely fun, the culture was good..!:)we can change clothes in class, climb windows, be loud and noisy, and no need to be image conscious cos there was no guys! OHHHH i remb i was super crazily shy, and always feel shy when talking to male teachers..cos..HAHA! i have something abt guys, i always feel they like me when in primary school. ><...(okay maybe secretly in pri sch i was BHB already. )

but this is not good!! COS, i keep thinking guys that talks to me likes me!..and it impaired further conversations cos i don't dare to look at them in the eye and talk.

anyway back to secondary school story!.. I have several huge crushes on teachers. HAHA!! i find them Vvv got "nan ren wei"..and also shyly talk to them. WAaAA those times, hahah really infatuation..=P...

but slowly, cos i was given a position to shine in girl guides(THANK MS HO SOO MUCH for believing in me!:),i have to mix with juniors and all..(they liked us 3 alot!!...especially towards me, company leader, and assistant company leader) GOOD MEMORIES. :)!


elizabeth silei and me in the front! :)

so, i become noisier! then went to jc.. I finally broke off that silly inner thought that all guys have interest in me.HAHA.=PP and realise that i was being lame, feeling all shy and not being able to chat with them properly, when in fact i think they are just being friendly only! :P...

HAHA! what a change!...began to have good guy friends, and there was no longer the shy, awkward air in between. in fact, it become quite natural! for me to be myself where the noisier mifung emerge.

However, as i was STILL with an idiotic specs, (although a different pair)..the change was still kind of slow. but compared to pri sch, of cos it was already a HUGE difference! I mean, i never make much sounds in pri school one..LOL!


me with my super chio uniform but still looking as ...cOol?.. lols.

okay finally it's uni time! wAAaa..i only started wearing contact lenses near to prom, and also bought my first good b**. realised that maybe it was due to the papaya milk i drank in jc (i keep trying to be funny and tell my friends i must start drinking that so that i have bigger boobs). din't know it ACTUALLY worked!!..and the good b** pushed it from size A to C. HAHA i shall not elaborate more on this point. Of course i was super overjoyed!! cos i can now wear clothes and look nice!


newly discovered, contact lenses, and b** size, and long hair*

and So, in uni...feeling much prettier, with my newly sprouted long hair...(hAHHA yes i am a "tao geh" ..I sprout..hehe!) together with my new-found faith in God..my confidence increased alot!! hehe..the rest i think everyone knows alr. (for those who don't know and is interested, can go to my "31st May 2011, bleah" post and read the continuation of this story.)


mei li, me and shihui!! =D...

Hehee! and to date, my noisy+funny level is still on the rise. I dunno is it because exams have ended or due to that horrible incident earlier this year, but I seem to be.......growing up!!..........and changing to become an entertainer in a group!! (or am i already one?) HAHA.

heh, really thankful for everything i have went through..i think i really feel like an ugly duckling turning into a beautiful swan..! =o).....and i think it is because i used to feel ugly, that makes me retain this warm, friendly nice and not arrogent side.

anyway yest night, while chatting with my from-young pretty, confident sister, with a lot of talents..


my pretty sis and her friend! :)

she told me i have a talent. OMG OMG I HAVE A TALENT!! ...i have always been trying to find some talent that i can focus on and do well in it, my whole life..and always feel like i have no talent one leh! =((!

unlike my sis who is good in sports, singing, playing games,cheerleading, parade commando, and everything..and my smartie pants older brother who has a brain beyond a normal human and always scoring so many A's..oso my lil brother who is super pro in dancing... ya lo! i always feel i am not good enough!...and have no talent. =( *sniff*...

then now,recently/finally!!i think and can feel it emerging!.... =)..........she said i was a personable person...someone that can make ppl laugh and glue people in a group together!! ...then she said it is easy for everyone to be nice and sociable...but being personable is another level.. like ppl will feel comfortable talking to me..and they won't feel left out ..will have the "at least got mifung to stick"....feeling. and thus likes hanging out with me!

WAAaAAa!! *starts floating in the air again*...is that TRuEE???!! =DD....hehe...!..

if it is, what can i do with this talent! =D...?? become a clown? or ...teacher? or... social worker?..."min xing"?

LOL i always felt that i have a calling in this area leh!..like mix with ppl..chat...help ppl..be friendly, nice, warm...etc..just that it wasn't exactly a talent..or
is as obvious as now, that i have such an ability. =D! (though in sec school, my smartie brother once told me that i am someone more "open" than my other 3 sibilings..in terms of social skills, but that time i never really agree ALOT, cos i am still shy and feeling abit not confident!)

HHEHEE!! okay i feel like flying up the sky now. time to think of what i can do with this new found talent.... =)......

No comments: