Saturday, June 25, 2011

MEGA-THROW project.*190611 -- 260611* (part 2)

DAY 6

cute ducks!:) To prepare you for the disastrous pictures you going to see next.><

pathway leading up to 0.5 storeroom*

storeroom that haven't been open for 13 years..because there were too many things blocking the door, and also nobody really dared and want to go near it.

our 3 shoeracks!

4th ones..

and there is one more cupboard for shoes!!! ><......LOL hahaha we were laughing about how "perfect" my parents are..one love to collect things, one love to buy appliances...it was as if they were trying to compete for first place in the number of things they owned!! =PPP...!!LOL.


me and sis all ready to make some changes!!

masks are essential as they prevent us from getting lung cancer from the dust!!><...(yes, don't ask why, but we have a box of masks at home.)

WE ARE READY!!!!.........

yes, even umbrellas we must have more than people..there are still 10 more umbrellas NOT in the picture. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

temporary put up for our goods while we drag boxes and boxes of things out of the 0.5storeroom.

mess.

small, dirty 13year old storeroom that is finally seeing some light*...

bedsheets/pillowcase/bolster cases! time to throw/donate excess bedsheets!:)

categoriesd for mum to decide which to throw, which to keep.

my poor leg that have 4 bruises due to all the hardwork. SNIFFS* ><...

close up view of one of my blue-blacks from all the shifting and knocking into things.><

my parents room!!....omg this is a far cry from a previously "junk-filled" room.

my brother's room!!..this room is re-created from a 13year HUGE one room storeroom. totally impressive!...........fan has been installed too.

me waiting sadly for my sister to come back from meeting with her bf.

yeah the princess is finally back!!....time to continue the clean-up??

zilian before cleaning!...

LOL she look so pretty and radiant back from dating while i look like a maid that just finish packing the house. haha.=)

LOL my sister say she is full alr before coming home..told her there is one quarter fried rice, one quarter mifen, one quarter horfan at home. and she finish it all at 12am!! *gasp*...hahhaa good thing is nv waste food! bad thing is i have to wait for her to finish her food!!...
DAY 7

my small clean storeroom!!...ready for mum and dad to stack all their "treasures" away.

my room -- newly drilled-in mirror! =DD.............yEAHH!!=)

my parents "mess" on their bed, teleported to our room for temporary tidying.CLEANED at end of the day!

brother's NEW room today morning.

brother doorway.(quite messy)

halfway through cleaning..my cousin came for a visit!!=DD...we missed her!!....>.<

me and sis ready to tidy our brother's RECLAIMED room!:)....

shoe rack!!...YEAH now we threw away all those useless shoes alr!....=))

useless shoes..

my older brother room at night!

=))....

my plates...this is only half the amount of plates we owned!><...

usually it will fill up fully on both side.....=( I HATE washing plates!! luckily they invented gloves..haha.

our humble dinner on day 7. heh. yes that's all!:P...

my magic pink gloves!=)

HAHA look at the plates balancing on a milo tin. my sis's masterpiece. :P

all those culprit plates!!....

those plates my sis and i decided to tie and keep away...

byebye plates,temporarily!:)

what will STILL be left in my house are these grand collections....of appliances.(which are brand new and can only be sold, not thrown away.)

1st batch!

2nd batch!

3rd batch!... all on my brother's cupboard and desk. I really pray with all my heart that there will not be any form of earthquake in singapore, or our lives could be in serious danger. Dear readers, Spot anything you want to buy from me? slow cooker, irons, automatic kettle, water dispenser, telephones, bread toaster, vacuum cleaner,HUGE radio you saw in the previous post, flask, steamboat pots, rice cooker, speed juice extracter, or a deep fryer perhaps?

LOL HAHAHA. this is really funny and lame.why do we have so much appliances?!!hehh think my daddy said they were quite stressed tt time with all of us so young :P..!

Hmmm at this moment there is still room for improvement to our whole living room, as it is in quite a mess. Because everything has been transferred out of all the rooms (MOSTLY is my parents things), it will take some time for them to pack finish. i estimate it will take roughly about..2-3weeks for whole house to be clean?

but right now, here is my humble short term plan for the house!=O).........


lol my older bro used to say it would be a miracle to clean our house. HEHE, i am
extremely satisfied with what we have achieved in just 7days. Indeed, i believe if you set your heart to do something, and put in all the required effort, everything is possible with God!:)

I feel like a SUPERB qualified maid and packer now. =))!...hahaha maybe i can write this in my resume la!..or go volunteer myself at those "clean messy house" reality shows. HEHE.

YEAHHHHHHH end of 7days stunt. the rest of nonsense in the living room is for parents to self-pack liao...

P.S: pics of a clean living room will be up in the v NEAR future. =) MISSION ACCOMPLISHED for MEGA-THROW 7days project!*cheers and TIME TO PARTYYYY!! =D*

No comments: