Saturday, January 12, 2019

Food distribution~!

A teacher in my workplace organised a food donation drive, gathered up students and staff to help, and today was the day of distribution! Really kudos to her initiative, for us to be able to donate money, or help out - hassle free!

                                                    Rice and goodie bags to distribute~

Glad to help and be able to offer some manual help. Think we became more tone too with all the exercise. Muscles in progress!

This experience made me treasure and be more thankful of what we have, a beautiful home. Lots of inner feelings that cannot be expressed in this short post.. but yea, hope to be able to do more of such activities in the period when I am not working!!

Shall try to achieve what I set out to do, during the 7-8months break. Please don't end up sleeping and wasting my half day away, fung!

Enjoy the weekends everyone!

14days left~

Lots of love,
Auntie Fung :))

No comments: