Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Tender

Tomorrow will be the day that I am going to tender my resignation. I thought I would be feeling all excited and happy...But I am actually feeling abit jittery now. Afterall, this has been my iron rice bowl for the past few years, a means of providing me with the financial and emotional security I need.

Suddenly, there is a feeling of "bu she de" and a slight dent to my faith. Tendering would be an irreversible act. Just like transferring your CPF-OA to CPF-SA. Haha.

Will I find a better job with a good pay after this? Will there be nice colleagues too? Will I do well in SOT? Will everything be ok and good?

Aww.. why are decisions so tough?

Alright, since I have made this decision already, I will follow through and move on! Shall pray that a miracle will happen tomorrow, and somehow I will be able to take unpaid leave for the 7months. (which no one has done it before-so what are the odds...hmm)

God is our provider, our strong rock. Having faith that He will make all things good to those who love Him.

Image result for goodbye

Jiayou in 2019 and be bold!!!

Lots of love,
Auntie Fung :)

No comments: