Thursday, January 31, 2019

Last day of work~:)

Wow...so the final awaited moment has arrived...After rushing and trying to handover as perfectly as possible, feeling the heavy responsibility till today, tomorrow is finally THE DAY!

I can say that I am 90% done doing my handover, just a bit more to go tomorrow! :)

Really pleased on how everything has turned out. Did I mention that I am going to JB after work tomorrow, for 3D2N? :) It will be an early celebration for our birthdays/valentine's day. Hehe, I really LOVE travelling, so I am looking forward! :)

Afterwhich, will be going for a 1.5-2weeks trip to Penang. Looking forward to this long break!

I am so going to miss this wonderful workplace, but I guess everyone has a different phase to go through in life! It is time's up for me for now! Pray that I will find a great place to work in again, after my SOT. :) Believing God for a greater provision after that! :)

SOT

I am really thankful for the financial blessings, and also for a supportive family, to go back to school full-time. I hope I don't disappoint anyone/myself this time, and complete the course well! Will Jiayou and use my time wisely.

While going with my dad for his doctor appointment today, I felt a great sense of peace in my heart...that I am going to SOT this year. I would have so much more time for both sets of my parents.

This means a lot to me, as they are getting old on age. (Dad is 70) I really don't want to miss the opportunity to accompany them to doctor appointments when I can (They have always accompanied me to my appointments since young - even after I am married, and I am ever so grateful that I have people who cares about me and go out of their way to specially accompany me. It really make me feel so loved!) This is called parents' unconditional love for their children. Their love for us is so great~

So, this time, I am committed to do the same for them!! Since I will end my classes at 1pm daily,
asked my dad to tell the nurses to arrange all appointments in the afternoon, so we can go together. Pray that his report will be clear, and he will be healthy and totally healed!

God..please watch over me, and be with me in every decision I make, daily, during my SOT! I need you! To go through life well. Received the verse below today. Will commit all the plans to the Lord! :)


See the source image

Adios for now!

Lots of love,
Auntie Fung :)

No comments: