Monday, August 07, 2023

IVF Treatment - Day 38

6 Aug 2023 – Today is Day 10 since the start of injections.

It would be a day to conquer, to overcome my anxieties, not to overthink, and go ahead to take the final 6 injections.

Woke up at 6am and took 2 jabs. The remaining of the day was resting, and blogging. Took the 3rd jab at 6pm, ate dinner, and prepared myself for the 3 Trigger jabs at night.

It was scary, but somehow, due to the prayers from all - for the whole day, I could feel a sudden boldness in my heart. It was as though an unknown strength, came, and took away all the fears with it.

It could only be God working in the midst.

We took our covid tests, and thankfully it was negative.

9.30pm came, and the trigger shots were done. It was painful, but we were so relieved that we finally finished the injection journey.

I would like to take this time to thank my medic hubby for being so brave and helping to administer each jab for me. There was a total of 23 jabs to take, and it would be so different/harder if I had to do it by myself. Thankful for him. *hugs*

Tears of joy and pain flowed, and we hugged each other tightly.

It’s finally over, I whispered/or whined. We did it! =’)

Monday would be a day of rest, before the admission to hospital on Tuesday.

We had to reach early in the morning, and we pray for a smooth extraction of the eggs, fertilization, and insertion. Please continue to keep us in prayers.

Thank you all so much for the constant prayers and thank God for sustaining us till now. Wouldn’t be able to make it so far if not for Him.

Thank you, Jesus – for being the pillar of my heart. =’)

No comments: