Friday, August 31, 2007

aHHH..

oh noooo i am going to spoil my eyes soon! keep having mani incidents with my contacts..

first i came home very tired, open up the store contact thingy and put both my contacts in..went to slp..and nxt day early in the morning.. heard my sis shouting..that my contacts was in her lens box!! lol..HAHA.

then today was trying to put on my contacts..took it out and felt that it has turned abit softer..was wondering why..and thinking maybe coz one month is due, so it turned soft..so i asked my sis and she came over..to my horror, it was HER contacts i was trying to put in...aHHHHHH.

HAHAA...lolll onoooO LAAA wads wrong with mi??

must be going crazy alr la..

mmm..anyway surrendering my phone to my parents on monday.. decided to be good girl, hopefully they will be happy =)

mm so tata ppl!! dun sms mi k! but u can try..maybe i can't resist it and take back at night..MAYBe.

No comments: