Sunday, August 19, 2007

:)

haha okay so i got to shihui's blog..and i am chosen to do a quiz! 10 things abt myself..10 weird things or habit or little known stuff abt myself... hmmm...here it goes..

1. i haf to jump thr many books and rubbish each time i enter my room..
2. i haf a hidden desire to go under sun and suntan till become charcol..
3. i like to act like i don care abt stuffs ;)
4. i LOVEEE soft drinkss a LOT..esp those in transparent cup and haf water droplets on it..looks dam nice=))
5. i tok to my toys!
6. i don't like water splashed on my feet..all my sis and bros do!!
7. i LOVE cakes and icecreams and sweet stuffs..
8. i like fairy tales..=)
9. i haf 2 white hair and several with the ends turning white too..
10. i feel like burning my books after As.

okkk jk abt last pt..sry booksss i do love u alot..pls forgive mi ..hahaha..

anyway yest i was too tired to clear my books on my bed..and jus put my pillow on top of my bio book and went to slp..& today woke up feeling that bio is a more tolerable subject..!!hmmm..got feelings for it alr..maybe i shld slp with chem today. haha =P

No comments: