Tuesday, August 14, 2007

...

i found out something abt myself today..i can slp with my eyes open!! (WAAAA).. lol today in gp class..miss soh asked if i understand what she is talking..coz i look veri....she didn finish her sentence..but i was quite sure i was slping leh!!

and was also quite sure my eyes was open..or else she would haf knew i was slping..and not ask mi if i understand..hmm okii quite diff to understand what toking mi..

but remember there was once in pri sch..i was slping ..then my bro woke mi up roughly and i shouted at him..and he said in defense "but u weren't slping wad"

HMMMMM.wow..

haha anyway it's quite fun to think abt the future..what will happen to the boys now in j2 who are all going to end up in army and go thr the tough and and viewpoint-changing period of their life..according to my older bro..realli ah?? wAAAAAA...sooo cool they are all gonna sufFERRR...HHAHAHAA. loll okk jk abt the last part..

finding joy in my very..uhmm interesting no life's life now. =)

No comments: