Wednesday, August 29, 2007

RAAAAA

i am v angry coz the lavander ppl don't let mi update my passport photo jus because i didn't bring ic. and they let my sis change the day before..

IRRITATING!!!

omg..here's how it went..

sat morning my dad woke mi up super early in the morning...to go lavander..i felt sOOO tired!!! but since my dad took off day..okieee...

so i reach there like 8am plus..and waited abt 3hours..

before it was finally my turn..went to the counter...

she: ic please..
mi: i din't bring..is ezlink card alright?
she: no sorry need ic..
mi: is there any other way? i mean..i waited for 3hours..
she: no sorry need ic..if not i cannot help you change *shoved my passport towards mi*

mi:*stunned* (thinking of the wasted time i spent in that building and thinking of ways to try being calm, i sat there)

jus nice, her very friendly colleague came..and the line "need ic* started coming out from the small opening.

wow.i felt like boxing their face.

WTTTTT??? whats wrong with them man? they have no creativity at all la..like maybe what HER fellow nice friend did, let my sis write the reason why she nv bring on a piece of paper, and help her change the photo. IDIOT. and from the high class disgusting aura she gave out, she is a senior i think..

the look i had when i left that place was better not seen again. it was so black that i think if i look into the television screen for reflection, i can't find my face. haha.lol.nt funny.

RAAAAAAAAAAA...very irritating!!!!!! OMG wasted my precious time which i could haf spent studying for my prelim, which was ahem, on monday..

StOOPiDDD!!! should haf followed what my sis bf did when the kfc person din wan to gif him more chillis... *shouted loudly : sheng jin bing...with many hilarious hand actions.*

aHH was so angry..asked my friend to cheer mi up by telling mi something he's angry abt. to neutralise my angriness.

and he did! haha said water seep into his shoe,which brightened up my day..=)

hmmm okii so i am oki now not angry anymore..i think. and so if i am going to get stuck and can't get out of singapore due to my passport photo which holds my pri one photo, i am going to.........

go home obediently.

loll..no way man..i am going to crash my way out of the custom..=P

ahhh only haf 62days left.

to end of everything.

maybe it's better this way.

end.

No comments: