Wednesday, August 01, 2007

contactS!

OMGGGGGGGGGG i pushed the contacts into my eyes today...ahhhhhhhh it's a day in history i nid to remb..hahaa..

coz i nid to change my lenses only..the lady gave mi a free one month contacts and solution..and before i knew it..i was in front of the mirror trying to touch my eyeball and not blink..

sOOOO scary!! it reminds mi of the squid eyeballs i dig out last time =X

loll..anyway..after about 1hour..it was finally in!!! lollss ONE HOUR..my poor father was sitting there stoning all the while...tkssS PAPAAAA!!=)

ahhh my eyeball feels rubbery..*=P*

and it felt so funny when i walk past the KFC mirror to buy dinner..i felt like i wasn mi..hmMM..

and my degrees..oh nooo it went up to 650 and 700 degrees!! =S

lolss..now i am wondering how long i will take to take it out later at 12am..maYbE i should peel apple in front of the mirror!!!;)

No comments: