Sunday, August 26, 2007

!!!

aHH!!! back to blog again..seems like my nerves is jumping ard the nearer to gp it gets..lets hope it won't jump on my gp paper and destroy my paper tmr..*swish..plops* HAHA. =P

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

okii think that's enuf...noo wait......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........

*breathe*

okiii done =) going to haf early night slp soon..but i think i won't be able to slp!!!

mmm okiii jus thought of something..yest service was really great! so glad i noe God..a snip summary. worrying is unproductive, unneccesary, and unreasonable..coz u can't change what God haf prepared for u!!

wheee~! =)

shall drink chicken essence tmr..tks for reminding ;)

oya anyway hahahaa had a GOOD LUFF when my sis told mi abt her friends coming to my hse for pw yest..4 friends..came to my hse to use the 3 comps available..but thats abt the only thing which is attractive in my hse =P & jus nice my books was ALL over my bed..and floor..which my sis honestly said everything was MINe..well it's true in some ways..but i think i will never dare to look into her friends' eyeballs again.

LOL..my turtle..living in "harsh conditions"..our bed which only half can be utilised..obstacles all in the room..toilet basin which floods..HAHA..i feel that life is so very interesting.. =)

loll and my bro's room is actually cleaner than ours!! well..shall clean up after As!! not NATO ;)

No comments: