Sunday, July 16, 2023

IVF Treatment - Day 17

16 Jul 23 - It has been 17 days since Day 1 period. How have I been doing? I am focusing on having enough rest, not to go to crowded places, and managing the stress from work. Started my hobby of reading, and trying to learn one new language, with the free time I have!

Good news! At work, we managed to close our accounts last Friday! *Hi-five with Dawn* Also managed to present our innovation to the School Leaders, and got their approval to roll out the idea, after some modification which we are busy working on now. :)

Day 18 tomorrow - and I will be starting my medicines.

I will have to eat the medicine, Norethisterone, 2 times a day, 1 tablet each, for 7 days!

Praying that there won’t be any complications for this whole IVF process, and it will go through smoothly.

Spending more time alone gave me a lot of time to pray and ponder on things.

On some days, I wake up treasuring the gift of life with the bad dreams I had.

On other days, I wonder why it is so tough for me to do something that is so natural for others.

Either way, I try to heed the advice of my wise friend N and younger sister, and that is - to not overthink things, but to stay positive so that my eggs will respond. N told me that, nobody can help me in this journey, I myself must go through it, and try to cheer up through it.

Thankfully I have God! So I know that is one person (and the most important one!) who will be with me through It all.

Know that many of our family and friends are keeping us in prayers too - thank you to all that are praying for us! We miss you, and we will be back in action, stronger and better!

Was praying and made the decision to sign up for Associate of Arts Degree in Theology. This will be a one year course, and is an extension of the 7months SOT course which I signed up in 2019.

Shall put Him first and study more about Him, be serious in His word, even if I tend to have trouble understanding or remembering things. *forgetful memory hee*

Let's jiayou together ok! Don't give up, the best is yet to be :)

No comments: