Sunday, July 30, 2023

IVF Treatment - Day 30

Day 30:29 Jul 2023 – Today is Day 2 of the injections. I thought it will feel easier, but it is just as hard when I see the needles. I still feel scared but am thankful that it is one jab a day, and not two. I feel greatly consoled that hubby is helping me to do the jab. Pray that the eggs will grow well, so that the remaining jabs after seeing the doctor on 2 Aug 23, will also be one jab a day.

Trying to be cheerful through it all, as the doctor says that stress will not do any good for the eggs.

I remember a doctor appointment in Nov’22 last year, where the doctor told us – if we are stress, don’t do the IVF, because the eggs/sperms will not respond as well as it should.

Which was partly the reason why we postponed the IVF Treatment from Mar’23 till Jun’23. Mar’23 was too much stress/ heavy workload for the both of us, with many deadlines to meet.

Though this means that the waiting period was very long and it did caused a lot of stress on my end, because it was a mental load to carry around.

But finally, we are embarking on this journey, trusting our faithful God for the outcome! He knows what is the best for us, so we are learning to trust Him and His best plans!

Thank you family and friends for messaging me and keeping us in prayers. I am really touched and love you all! Will hang in there!

No comments: