Wednesday, July 26, 2023

IVF Treatment - Day 27

Day 27: 26 Jul 2023 - The past three days were tough.. Due to changes in the body - have a big ulcer on the roof of mouth, spotting, headache, itchyness.. became emotional and sad!

It was as if a dark cloud was upon me and I just can’t help feeling moody most of the time.

Even my work colleague noticed it! She messaged me that to be honest, she is not used to her ‘happy go lucky’ senior being so moody and sad.

Haha.. oops. Today, she surprised me with a cute bouquet of soft toy flowers!

Along with a meet up with an ex colleague, and encouragement from N, I feel slightly better now!

Will be seeing the doctor tomorrow. Today, a nurse called me up, and up till today, I actually don’t really know what to expect for tomorrow’s appointment.

She told me that I will be doing scans tomorrow.. and be taught how to administer the injections, and take some blood test.

Another interesting point that I learnt today: My menses is suppose to come soon, but the number of eggs inside the body will be different as per usual cycle. That's why I have been experiencing spotting!

Oh! Is that why the past week of eating medicine for 7 days, is called a ‘stimulation’?!

Ooooo I think I just had a revelation.

Was wondering what it means by stimulation.

So the menses will come as per normal, and after that, will be the real and actual process. *lightning flashes across the dark sky*

Haha.

Along with feeling extremely tired all the time, I am ready for tomorrow’s session and ever ready to sleep now.(10pm)

Praying for good results tmr, with good number of follicles in me! ❤️

Thank you pastors, friends and family for keeping us in prayers! 🙏 (we need it!)

Wondering if I should do a vlog and record down the upcoming injections daily since it is so Xin ku.. can look back in future :’)

Update again. Take care everyone!

No comments: